Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ah the bog calls to me.

I can't believe it has been 4 days, honestly.

So, reflexology treatment on Monday - AWESOME Thanks Jenn

Quick stop at two of my favorite scrapbooking stores 2 Scrapbook Friends and The Scrapping Turtle to look for some elusive paper I need for a project. No Luck Pooh!

Spent the rest of the days with the kiddos making crafty shit around the house. They were pushing my patience by the end of the day I was pretty happy to see them sleeping that night.

Tuesday, back to work and start training my summer student. Yes the irony is not lost on me that it was JULY 22nd when my summer student started to help me out. Double Pooh!

Some quick training a 20th anniversary celebration for a co-worker and then I was off to pick up the Bugaloo for his therapy session.

We met out new Physiotherapist this week since we are losing our PT and our Therapy Aide due to Government funding cuts to Childrens Treatment Centres. Don't get me started whole new post. The Bug seemed to take it well and gave our new therapist a hug at the end of the session so I would say it went well.

Wednesday, more training and working on a scrapping project that I am really excited about. Can't tell you about it for another week or so. It's a SURPRISE.

And now today, the pressure to post was eating at me, so here I am. Sorry it is sooooo lame but I have a few irons in the fire and will have some more posts coming up. Including some scrapbook page designs, another instalment of my thought on disability and some work life balance stuff. Well assuming I have enough to actually write a post about that.

Running is going well although I am not losing any weight my body continues to change shape and my pants are looser, can't complain about that.

1 comment:

jenn said...

hehe your welcome ;)

I got to the turtle today for some shopping :) never did get to two friends though :(

hope your having a great weekend!
xo