Friday, October 10, 2008

Cerebral Palsy Topics

I haven't written about this topic in awhile, alot of things have been floating around in my head. I am getting considerable hits from several search engines on this topic and feel a responsibility to provide information that I have acquired.

So Look for folks next week a series of posts on Cerebral Palsy, I'm thinking the topics will most likely be:

Coping with Diagnosis
Treatment and decision making
Equipment
Our marriage and having a child with Cerebral Palsy
The future
how others see us
Links

And of course..... buggies I've been doing some more research.

All my Canadians have a great thanksgiving weekend and enjoy this fabulous weather.
To all my American friends Y'all keep going - 6 weeks till Thanksgiving for you.

Till Tuesday!

No comments: