Sunday, October 26, 2008

Whew - What a weekend

Well Croptoberfest is over for another year.

We had a great time catching up on what is going on in each others lives. Some people have new babies others have taken grand trips to places around the globe and brought back fantastic photos and stories to share. Otherswere quietly working on Christmas cards and other personal projects for their children, parents and special people in their lives.

It was a great day to re-affirm to me. Why I choose to spend some of my spare time doing what I do. helping people perserve memories and thank the special people in their lives.

I was able to get 1000 photos loaded on my computer and made a dent in labeling and journalling around some of the photos maybe about 300 so even though the weekend was about serving my friends I did manage to have some productivity myself.

I wish I had some photos to share, but I forgot to take my camera and will have to wait to get photos from my co-host. :(

Hope you all had a great weekend with your families.

Today we are going to a pumpkin carve. It's pretty cold out so we will have to bundle up, but I think we will all have a great time.

No comments: