Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hello busy Tuesday

I am starting to feel like a hamster on a treadmill. This virus illness is really getting to me. I can't seem to get anything done. I'm doing the "right" thing by going to bed early and getting as much sleep as possible. The TO DO list just keeps getting bigger. I rely heavily on the 8:45 to 10pm time slot to get some shit done around our home.

Today I am working until 1:30
2pm physiotherapy for The Bug
3:30 meeting with Extend-a-family to apply for therapy aide funding
5pm set up for school BBQ
5:30 pm School BBQ - book fair, treasure hunt etc.
7:30 meet a friend for scrap supply swap

Crazy day! I also have to get stamps because I have some bills and forms to send out ASAP.

This is alway part of October, just when you think you should be in a schedule of some kind you're not and you're mad at yourself.

We have baby button's birthday this weekend plus thanksgiving so hopefully after that things will settle down alittle and we will be in a more established routine.

Anyone else feeling the same way!

No comments: