Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend recap

Wow what great weather we had this weekend! I was going to load up some photos but I am still getting used to this damn this and now if is almost 11pm and I should have been in bed an hour ago. I have this sore throat again. Which I can almost guarantee you is from raking leaves today, I am so easily irritated by the mold that grows on leaves in the fall.

Suckage! (now there's something I haven't said since the 80's.

I keep hitting wrong buttons. It's going to take a while to get used to this thing.

I decided on an HP Pavilion. I wish I could give you more details but that is all the box says. I have some photos of the disaster that was the unpacking and putting together, but like I said I need to get some sleep and i can only learn so many new things in one day. I managed to get a few up yesterday, but that was in the morning when I had my wits about me not later at night when I have been surfing the net.

Excuses, Excuses. I know hopefully tomorrow will be a little more productive for blogging-posting-whatever

Night!

1 comment:

Krista said...

I have an HP Pavillion Entertainment PC too! Other than the graphic heavy Vista, I kinda enjoy it.