Monday, October 27, 2008

Some fun from the weekend

Even though it was raining we had a lot of fun the 2008 Murray Pumpkin Carve. Our dear friends have finally moved in to a beautiful home and decided they were going to decorate their yard with over 40 pumpkins. So this was kind of like the house warming where you invite everyone to come help you paint...but different. Everyone in attendance was REQUIRED (yes required) to carve a pumpkin. Of course this is hubby's favorite time of year so he was happy to oblige, bring his own tools and everything.

He did several some with the kids some on his own. Some how between treats and mini meltdowns I only got a photo of this one.



I think this was the Bugs pick.

Crazy busy I still feel like crap and I only have a few more days to get my design team submission together. Not sure if I'm going to make it or not.

Doing a family tree project tomorrow night with my mom's group. So exciting! Work was a total drag today it took me almost all day just to get my inbox under control. not to mention my personal stuff.

Full time work - job security and health and dental benefits are just SO overrated.

1 comment:

jenn said...

love the pumpkin!