Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Computer operational

I think we did it. I had to enlist the computer illiterate but electronically inclined hubster to help me test, check, retest and re check all the outlet, inlets, ports, wires, connectors, routers, lans, wans and shenanigans.

But I think we got it. It took awhile to get the modem straightened out and it is still running a little slow but I am just happy to access my email again.

So now that it is almost 11pm. I gotta get to bed and get some sleep.

I'm sure I will be spending the weekend getting acquainted with my new friend VISTA I hear she is a real BITCH sometimes.

Ahhh I wish I could have afforded a MAC but then it would be another two years before I would be typing this post.

So far so good. We are functional.

Now \i have to get used to the new keyboard.

No comments: