Tuesday, January 20, 2009

AFOs appts and work

I feel like I am having such a hard time. I am just home early after having to take the bug to therapy and now I found out we have an appt on thursday at 11am to get his new afo's now I have to go tell work that I will need thurs am off so I can take the bug to this appt. I would ask hubby but he is home today sick and even if he is feeling better he won't be able to take the time off to take the bug to his appt. I guess I will just have to bite the bullet and ask for more time off.

I'm having trouble making up lost time as well. We have had so many weekend obligations. I guess i will just have to bit the bullet on that too and say no so I can go and make up some hours.

Bug is excited though because his new AFOs have soccer balls on them. whoo hoo!

Happy Days for my pals in the states. A whole lot of hoopla going on over there.

I truly hope there are good things to come.

-

No comments: