Saturday, January 10, 2009

What's on your mind?

I have so much stuff on my mind these days.

We have to renew our mortgage soon and I am constantly thinking about what type of mortgage to get, whether or not to stay with our bank, who is a pain in the arse most of the time. I never find them imensely helpful in any capacity. They telemarket twice a month to see if we are interested in critical illness insurance which we already have WITH THEM. But I have to do my own research and go to them to ask for a better rate on my credit card or account with lower fees?

So there is that.

I have to start considering our next options for the boy since he will require some type of surgical intervention in the next year or two on his hamstring and achilles tendon.

My co-op student finished her contract at work so I am on my own until May when hopefully my manager will approve hiring some more help for me this summer. I feel like there is going to be so much work to do and not enough hours to do it in.

What am I going to make for dinner the daily constant.

oops gotta go the girl is creating havoc in the sleeping house.

What's on your mind?

-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I going to stay teaching or change professions next year?

Are we moving to Dallas in a mere 4-5 months or staying here?

Should I try South Beach or stick with (what my common sense tells me) a general low fat/low cal diet.

Am I going to get up off my ass right now and take down the damn Christmas tree which has been mocking me in the corner or stay here and keep reading blogs?

Shannon (SLBB) said...

Stay and read blogs of course. The mocking has become part of everyday life. the laundry mocks me, the dishes mock me, the book I started over a month ago mocks me. Blogs are so much friendlier.