Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hi It's me ... DumbAss calling.

Every other Wednesday night me and a few co-workers stay at work a little late to do some scrapbooking. It's really nice to get a chance to chat with people from other divisions and share our passion for preserving memories.

Tonight there was only 3 of us so we did our thing. chatted a little and then called in a night a little before 7pm.

tonight I put my things in the car, started the car grabbed my scraper and checked the door lock to make sure all the car doors were open. I proceeded to scrap all the bloody snow off my car and clean the headlights and tail light in preparation for the drive home.

finally I reached for the door to put the scraper in and it was stuck. CRAP it's a lot colder then I thought. I walk around to the driver's side and pull the door.

OH SHIT... yup you got it. I fucking LOCKED it. DUMBASS!

Trudge back to office. Swip Key, enter password, climb stairs. Call darling husband.

Hi it's me DUMBASS calling. Can you come and get me thanks bye. PS I love you!

Score one point for husband.

-

1 comment:

jenn said...

OMG LOL I'm sorry..not funny..but it is at the same time!

(((Hugs)))