Monday, January 26, 2009

New Product - Illness B Gone

I wish!

Today the bug woke up with Laryngitis, which required some serious fancy footwork on my part. Our babysitter has not been feeling well and so I just could not send him to the sitters or when I knew he was dealing with something. School was not an option because we just got a nice note home from school saying, " For shits sake people quit sending your sick kids here" Well that's not actually what it said. I may have paraphrased a little.

However, hubby was only too happy to hear of my emergency and come to my rescue since he is stuck working outside today and it is a balmy MINUS 22 degress here in our winter wonderland. Can you say darling you saved my life.

So I have a few minutes here before he gets home and then I am off to work where I will have to put in a few extra hours tonight to off set my late start this morning.

I hate when mondays start this way!

How about you? A smooth monday or a rough monday??

-

No comments: