Saturday, January 3, 2009

What's your word.

My friend Ali see link at the side. Has this great tradition. Choosing just one word and using it to help guide you through your year.

I thought my word for 2009 was going to be simplify. it certainly describes what I need to focus on for 2009. For some reason it just wasn't sitting well. It didn't make me sigh with contentment. It didn't give me that "feeling".

Then it came to me the other night. maybe a little late for the new year but close enough.

ONE

As in One thing at a time. I need to focus on one thing at a time. I'm hoping this will help me be less scattered.

2 comments:

jenn said...

perfect I love it! Although it would have been cool to share the same word this year ;) hehe

xo

Shannon (SLBB) said...

jenn: I really thought simplify was it. I had it in my mind for weeks, but now I believe we don't pick the word the word picks us.