Sunday, November 9, 2008

Aaacckk

Can you believe I blew it already. Some how my little "insurance" post from yesterday got gobbled by blogger and now. I missed a day posting for NaBloPoMo and I want to cry.

I didn't even make it to the double digits.

I'm a blogging loser. I feel shame!

Oh well! I have a better idea! I will keep going for the rest of the month and if I make it I will declare myself. NaBloPoMo -1 Not quite as prestigious but still a success.

Heavens to betsy I'm bitter.

The kids and my babe are busy watching their clone wars or star wars animation show on t.v. so I have exactly 9 minutes left to myself in peace and quiet before bath and bedtime chaos insues. So sorry to cut it short but I'm hoping to design a quick layout or two and pull some paper before I am called out of my peaceful bliss.

Have a great week!

s

No comments: