Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Love Sunday Mornings

Hubby let me sleep in a little, well I guess not really because of the time change, no matter I feel like I had a little more sleep.

I think my theory for Hallowe'n candy is working. The kids are allowed one item after each meal. Yesterday they were like pavlov's dogs gobbling up their food to get the treat. Today not so much. Yesterday we didn't have an huge meltdowns so that was very nice.

However, The bug requested to bake peanut butter cookies this morning so now that we finished that they are having a picnic with their peanut butter cookie.

Now I have to get everyone dressed so we can play BINGO, my they are full of requests today!

I have to go into work this afternoon. I just really want to get caught up before this week from H E double hockey sticks (so 80's) sets in. We are hosting a seminar at work and guess who is in charge? I have final testing to complete on some new monthly reports for our IT department, plus finalize the ticket count for our client theatre night (thank goodness I don't have to do the seating arrangements)all that on top of an abnormally busy month of claims for my regular job. It never rains it pours.

Hopefully I will be able to keep up my posting for
NaBloPoMo. It's always such a fun challenge. Last year not so much. I started out well and ran into post block. this year I am going to give it a go. If you want to help me out leave a topic in the comments and I will give it a whirl.

Not that I like using the T.V. for a babysitter but I love the 20mins of peace that Toot and Puddle allow me on a Sunday Morning. Long live travelling Pigs!

Have a great day!

No comments: