Tuesday, November 18, 2008

time flies

Oh my goodness it has been a few days huh?

So let's see. for those of you following my personal life DH and I had a "chat" and now we are on the same page again. I tell Men and Women are soooooo different.

I did get a few minutes to be creative. I used some cool felt embellishment for this one and added some jewels and bling to it. It still needs something. but I like how it is coming together.



Next, I finally scrapped some photos from a Blueberry Picking outing about 3 years ago. I found some really cool brads.



We had some great fun playing in the snow! It is getting colder here every day.

I am pissed off at Bell since they overcharged me for my new wireless router. Oh that makes me so mad! Especially when you ask them three times are you sure this is the amount that is going to show up on my bill????

And then you get the bill and it's $30 more! Acckk!!

I am so calling Roger's.

I got some new Creative Memories products to try out and I am so excited!!!!

I think that's all for now.

No comments: