Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Busted - yet INSPIRED

Holy Crap did I bust my arse today or what. It was non stop from the time my feet hit the floor this morning till now. Late and tired and crabby.

I don't have too much to say except I am pooped.

I was inspired by a friend today. She was feeling isolated and disconnected and decided to do something about it.

she is throwing a Gift Wrapping Party. What a great concept. Everyone brings a roll of wrapping paper and a few gifts to wrap. the hostess supplies some nibblies and the tape tags and such.

What a great way to connect with you peeps and get some very important work done. I am so freakin proud of her.

Goooooooo A!

Also I managed to get 30 happy holiday cards done for Bugaloo's class so he can hand out holiday cards yippee.

1 comment:

jenn said...

Love the gift wrapping party idea!!! LOVE IT

xo