Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Nite Lites

Ahhh Friday night. Everyone is in bed. There is peace and quiet. Have you noticed the theme in my life right now. I am just aching for the peace and quiet. I just need to think, to listen, to hear!

I picked up some great papers at 2SF my favorite store. I went in there just to pick up some of my GLUE. And had two minutes to look around.....very dangerous. Tomorrow I will post the addition to my stash from My Mind's Eye. Hopefully next week I will get a project done.

Tomorrow we have a sitter coming and hubster and i are going shopping for some new dress clothes. We have both lost some weight and have not had anything new for the last 5-6 years so we are due. then we are off to a birthday party for my dearest friends husband. Well I consider him one of my dear friends too. they have always been there to support me in my life and I appreciate them alot. Happy 40th T.

It will be fun I'm sure a few beers a few shots. Good times!

Well hubby is looking pretty cosy on the couch and he has saved a spot for me so I had better get over there. Hope y'all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

jenn said...

I'm finally sitting down to catch up on your blog!!! lol

Oh I blogged too and if you got my profile, I started another blog ;)

miss ya!
xo