Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cinderella

What a night. My company sponsored a client night at the theatre. We went to see Cinderella. At the St. jacob's theatre. For anyone who is local. YOU HAVE TO SEE IT! the kids will love it. We had a 4 year old infront of us who just had the best time of her life. not sure if it was the grandparents for the Princess Cinderella dress she wore. It was awesome. I wish they came in my size.

I had to leave after the intermission due to a migraine, which I have no idea where that came from except I probably didn't eat very well yesterday because work was sooooo busy. So I am online today trying to get tickets for my family because I think they will just love it.

It snowed like crazy today all I want to do is stay home.

But I am almost caught up at work and I know I will feel so much better next week and heading into the holidays if I can get caught up.

Plus we are working on some great projects at work for 2009 and I'm actually looking forward to it. There could be some growth for me there!!! yippee!

Off to work I go. If you haven't checked it out yet you should click the blinkie for ART UNLEASHED and check out the new craft forum. Lots of fun and interesting stuff going on there.

And just for my friend MVM, my husband admitted he would be in an "involuntary" residential treatment program in Mexico if it wasn't for me. I'll have him talk to the saint for you. ;)

No comments: