Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday Night

Ahh! the peace and quiet, after a very busy week. I'm still a little keyed up because I can't believe I actually made it through. I kept my last committment for the week which was to pick up my nephew so he could sleep over at our house.

Finally I got everyone in bed and now I'm just kicking back and having a beer. Well deserved. One of my favorite movies happens to be on. Death becomes her. With Meryl Streep and Goldie Hawn. I love it.

It always brings up a good question about outer beauty. If you could have a flawess ageless appearance for the next ten years and then walk away from your life. Would you?

So far I always come up with the same answer. No way! Well except that one time I was feeling really down about my weight, my life, in a moment of weakness I probably would have made a deal.

but now I know I have earned my body. I know it sounds hokey. But it really is true. My crease inbetween my eyebrows, my laugh lines. All life lessons, all my triumphs ...ME!

So yeah do I sometimes wish I was tighter, smoother, absolutely.

I love me anyway, all of me, my tired raggedity assed self. I think a long hot bath is in order for me. Maybe Sunday afternoon. Sigh!

No comments: