Monday, November 3, 2008

Running

Today is going to be such a busy day. I thought I had better get online and GIT R Done! Posting that is.

Today is a school day for the bug so we packed the library book, the homework book, the lunch, the shoes, the mitts. I hope that was all that had to go today.

Me I have a full day of work today and then a meeting tonight for my Creative Memories team. It should be fabulous! but it will be late and I always dislike those long days at the beginning of the week.

We are kicking out running program in the ass again this week, since a few of us have been sick we have kinda been loafing it for awhile, I think I have been only running once or twice a week for 20-25 mins for the past month. NOT GOOD!

So I'm sure lunch will not be pretty at the office today but we are going to do it!

So I packed my two meals, my clothes my work that I brought home, I sent the email with the work that I completed and now I have exactly 27 minutes to get dressed and do my hair and get The Bug on the bus.

Oh ya and I had better drop the Peanut at my in-laws, who knows what she would do to the house if I left her to her own devices.

I even got a chance to work on a few pages and projects last night. I'll put some finishing touches on and photo them for my post tomorrow.

I just registered for the coolest forum and YOU CAN TO Click Here, its called Art Unleashed by my new friend Karan and her friend Patti.

Have a great day!

No comments: