Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cloudy Day

Well, it's cloudy here today, and not the big puffy clouds either, just gray and gloomy. Good thing we had such and awesome weekend to keep me going through the week.

I am hoping that I will be able to buy my new computer this week. I have been scrimping and saving. This old boat anchor has seen better days. I keep getting error messages for simple tasks. It is over 4 years old, practically an antique. I have been way too afraid to upload anymore photos incase the whole thing just goes POOF and I lose everything. So I have only been using it to check my email and blog a little bit.

I have lots of photos to upload and save and I have my new Storybook Creator PLUS software that I cannot wait to start using.

So exciting. I will probably have to wait until Friday or Saturday and then hopefully next week I can show you what I have been working on lately.

Have a great Monday!
Shann

No comments: