Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Running and Buggies

Well first of all I have to apologize to everyone in the free world who is looking for the Bugaloo Baby Buggy Stroller. The word search activity on that phrase connecting people to my blog has been extreme. I wish I knew more about the stroller all I do know is that it was out of my price range and therefore I stopped looking for it.

AND THEN.... I hope instead of finding your stroller you found a little humour with a tip here and there to make your life easier.

AND THEN... for those of you who travelled here due to a search on Cerebral palsy. I will do my best to provide a few more posts on this subject in hopes of helping you out, treatment, behaviour, parenting, school, my personal feelings, fundraising,etc. You tell me what you would like to know>>>.

AND THEN.....

Running, it is going well as far as running goes... we are upto 7 mins of continuous running before we take a 1 minute break so all in all not bad. Am I losing any inches YES Ma'am. Am I losing any weight Hell NO and I am PISSED off (with a capital P) How can so much work not reap any rewards in the weight loss category. Boo Hiss. And the first person who tells me it's because I am gaining muscle mass can take a long hard suck on my lily white A$$! I want to see those numbers drop damn it!

AND THEN.... No more and then For now!

3 comments:

ALF said...

I'm with you! I have been trying to lose weight by eating less and exercising more and I feel better but am not actually losing any weight. It sucks ass.

Shannon (SLBB) said...

It helps we have had a little pedometer competition going at work. But it helps more that my running partner and I like calling each other things like "pansy ass" and "suck hole" and other endearing names to motivate each other.

Unknown said...

Running is very useful to loose weight indeed but, running or jogging with your baby makes you and your baby delightful. So choose the best buggy like Mickey Bungee Deluxe that helps you and your baby to run easily and loose weight easily.