Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thanks

What a great birthday! Lots of well wishes from friends and family. Cake and then more Cake (can't go wrong there)I ran just over 4 km yesterday a first for me.

A massage, the babysitter cleaned my house and made the kids beds, homemade cards from my kids, flowers, plants. A massage, a little scrapbook shopping, and BEST of all A BIG hug from my husband who told me I looked beautiful and he loved me!

OOOHH! I know that is so sappy but that is just how my day went yesterday and I could not be happier.

I have to tell you, it was not the easiest life to get to this point but yesterday I just revelled in all the great things I had going on and I was truly thankful.

I did not want to go to bed last night. Well that and Ladies Gymnastics was on!

I feel so fortunate...my life is good. Just the way I made it!

Thanks

1 comment:

jenn said...

Life is good! Hang on to that and remember it when life doesn't feel as good ;) hehe

Glad you had a WONDERFUL day you soooo deserve it! You are truly a wonderful chicky ;)

love ya
jenn