Monday, August 25, 2008

iPod Shuffle - My new friend

My brother is so cool. awhile ago I sent him an email that if anyone was looking for an idea for my birthday I would really appreciate an iPod shuffle, since it looks like I am sticking with the running this so far.

So yesterday I got a cute little pink package with a purple bow on it with a fully loaded iPod shuffle.

Thanks Bro!

Now my little brother has a sense of humour! I have a few wonderful surprise on there so far. Like Elvis (which was a good surprise) Leonard Cohen (ok surprise) Feist singing 1,2,3,4 which I could do without!

Ha ha.

Anyone have any gotta have's for my playlist?

2 comments:

jenn said...

mine is all 80's music... duran, duran... men with out hats lol ;)

Sherio said...

Mine has everything from Paul Brandt to Nickelback, and yep, even Britney Spears (I did just say that out loud). Hmmm....Carrie Underwood, Beyonce, Madonna, Black Eyed Peas, Fergie, Dickie Chicks, Jordin Sparks (amazing album!), Finger 11, Matchbox Twenty, and amazing Trace Atkins. And a little Santana for a guitar moment. :) Oh, yes, and a little "I kissed a girl" just to make you go hmmmm......lol :)