Friday, August 15, 2008

Things that make me go Mmmmmm.

Why George Bush even went to China? - Dink

Why Stephan Dion keeps threatening to challenge the current government and then does NOTHING! - Dink

Why would a government cut funding to senior citizens and disabled children?

Why the NEW Coke - still troubles me after all these years

Why underwear on the outside of your clothing is more or less acceptable???? Male or Female.

Why do dishes multiply in the sink - even if no one is home??

Why is there NO organic way to get black magic marker out of my couch fabric!

Why is there NO industrial cancer causeing chemical way to get black magic marker out of my couch fabric?

Where did they get the fucking black magic marker?

I'm at home today with my kids so short post today especially if I want to avert another black magic marker incident and keep the dishes and laundry at bay.

See you at
Minivan Mom's Dinner Party

Pour me another margarita!

2 comments:

Moi said...

The easiest way to remove a black magic marker stain is to color the whole couch black. Voila! The stain is gone.

I think we will have a great time at MVM's dinner party. Save me a seat.

Shannon (SLBB) said...

Ba Haa. Too Funny. I guess everyone at this party is a smat ass!