Saturday, January 5, 2008

Cast of Characters - Part 1

Just thought I would give a shout out to my peeps and give a little description so you will know who they are when I mention them later.

You have already read plenty about Hubby. BugaLoo and Peanut and unfortunately yesterday you found out we have a dog.

My Mom - I love her to death but there is no housekeeping gene between us. She lives on a 100 acre farm and boards horses. would eat off the floor of the barn but not the floor in her house. I know it, she knows it, we are good. Horses is what my mom and I have in common it keeps us connected, we both love the country so much.

My Dad - We grow closer every year, we are cut from the same cloth and think about many things the same way. When I was a teenage (and not a good one) my mom would get so fed up with me she would send my dad in because he just seemed to be able to speak my language or atleast argue with me in my language. And if there was ever a time when our family wanted to order pizza or go out for dinner, they would always send me to ask my Dad, because the probability of a yes was stronger if I asked. That may not have been true but we all felt that way.

Nonna & Nonna- Hubby's Mom and Dad, they live beside us (yes we are Raymond)however Nonna always cals before she comes over. She cooks us dinner atleast once a week if not more, and I love her dearly. Hubby's dad lived through the war in italy when he was a boy and that has provided us with many interesting stories as well as wisdom and insight into relationships that people have. I would definately consult Nonno for relationship advice. He is always up for a good debate and cares about the opinion of everyone especially his grandchildren.

My Nana and PaBob - My grandparents both still alive and in the eighties, bright and shiny people, very wise and spiritual. They still look after their great grandkids for an hour or two in a pinch and love staying up late to watch movies. They are still so much in love its great and they still make love which is also great - just not when they choose to tell you about it! Pabob had a stroke almost two years ago and has recovered well. I try to spend as much time as I can with them.

My grandma G - Again in her late eighties and doing as well as she can she gave up her apartment this year to go in a home and I think her health has improved, her docs have changed her meds again as her heart is not doing so well. She can be found playing Bingo every Thursday night with 2 or 3 grandchildren by her side in the retirement home lounge. I don't see her as much as I should.

Well that's all for now we have a birthday party for my dad to go to. I'm sure that will give me more for my blog.

No comments: