Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hey Good Looking!

What Can I say… not only am I married to a handsome, funny, progressive and supportive man… BUT he is brilliant too!

As I have posted before, the last 6 months have been the final push for hubby to complete his studies and pass his certification to become an Electrician. He wrote his final exam last week and this week we received his official results.

91% Thank you very much!

I am extremely proud and extremely happy that the many days of grumpy, bitchiness (his not mine) (okay mine a little bit)from studying long hours is OVER!

I wish we could afford to do something special and go away for the weekend or something, but we can’t right now. So I think I will give him an IOU for the summer and we will try to get away then.

Any suggestions on nice places to visit? CHEAP!

I am hoping to soon download my photos and be able to post a few, but I am technically challenged and my computer may explode. Yikes!

No comments: