Friday, January 18, 2008

Struggles with IT

First I have to ask.....Is it appropriate to send an e-mail to the IT department opening with "Hey you FUCKERS!"

One of my co-workers advised against it but offered that opening with a simple "knock, knock" may provide me with the opening I am looking for.

I have made a request of my IT department and asked that someone confirm who will be looking after the request so that I may contact that person if I have a question before the "big" meeting happens. Do you think anyone has gotten back to me ummm....NO.

Now I understand that they are looking after the needs of over 300 people but in 10 days I think I have reached the limits for patience and am well within the parameters to expect an answer.

Apologies to any and all IT individuals out there, I do know it is a very difficult job sometimes and I have alot of empathy for you.

EXCEPT, when it effects ME!

If anyone can think of a politically correct opening I would love to hear it!


Case Conference meeting about Valentino went well more in another post I need to think about it.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Dear Bereaved IT Department,

Despite rumours to the contrary, I have not died. It would appear my request is now more urgent than ever.

I will accept immediate support in lieu of a donation for flowers.