Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Unbelievable

Many things are unbelieveable...really. I have started watching a new TV show, The Border, with the chick from CSI Miami. It is about crimes that involve both US and Cdn individuals, mostly US individuals on Cdn soil.( because you know us Canadians would never go across the border cause those americans are crazy with their guns, plus they don't have quite as much paperwork)ANYWAY... I find it entertaining for the first 40 mins or so but then the plot kinda falls apart and it has trouble holding my interest. Just another casualty of the writers strike I suppose.

Also, Unbelieveable! My kids are still sick...FUCK! Bugaloos nose is still runny like crazy and he has a good cough now. Peanut has developed the croup so she is up all night. I gave up this morning and called into work. Not that the 8 inches of snow we just got didn't help in my decision.

So I will be holed up here today in my winter cave doing copious amounts of laundry in hopes of killing off the evil virus that continues to invade our home and the little bodies that inhabit it.

May all of you feel better than us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a healthy household soon!