Thursday, January 17, 2008

When A Good Day Goes Bad and then Good again

Poor BugaLoo, we were supposed to go today to get his AFOs re-fitted and trimmed (so he can weat shoes that approximate his actual size not 3 sizes too big)but last night he woke up with a fever. Then this morning he is cough and can't talk. I feel so bad for him. I talked to his therapist and it seems this is something that is making the rounds. So that put a kink in the days plan.

But I have to say that atleast I have the morning off to spend with the kidlets instead of sitting around the clinic waiting for our turn. Now I will have to courier his AFOs to Toronto so they can do the work and send them back to me.

So far I've had to leave the computer twice during this post due to minor grievences that require parental supervision.

Enjoy. Gotta go louder screaming happening

No comments: