Friday, January 11, 2008

Things that make me go hmmmmm?

Things that make me pause and say hmmmmm (sometimes head cocked to the right, sometimes head cocked to the left)and other things that just make me say Wow! The universe has issues:

- Brittany Spears (need I say more)
- Snow in Bagdad (that cannot mean good things for the environment)
- Boston Pizza, BBQ Chicken Pizza (actually that's a Yummmmmm, but whatever)
- Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo (who cares! really!)(maybe some Dallas peeps!
- Skinny jeans on not so skinny people
- Shawls (never a good fashion choice for people under 75. I don't care what it's made of, no really I don't)
- health insurance (Canadian, but especially US)
- George Bush (anything he says or does)
- Barack Obama (Not quite sure ???)
- Mulroney Inquiry (do we really care?? do we really need to spend 2 million to find out we don't care??)
- People who kiss each other while driving(I've written about this before)
- My co-workers at the Christmas party
- why people who have the flu think there qualify as disabled for 6 weeks (honestly)
- Principals who don't really care about children (duh?)
- Black Smarties (is that really necessary?)
- Celebrity Apprentice (now there is a bunch of fucking geniuses)
- Covering up hospital errors (not cool)
- Parent School Council meetings (another post another time)
- My recurring dream of entering houses of my childhood friends without knocking and interrupting the lives of the families that live there asking them for a tour (I obviously have some issues)
- My hair
- Celine Dion's son Rene Charles (?????)

Life on a dreary Friday. It is cold and raining and all the snow is gone. Review point 2 snow in bagdad, no snow in Canada. NOT GOOD!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love your sense of humor! I must admit I just purchased a shawl for myself to wear on these cool winter evenings, although I vow to never be seen wearing it in public. :-)