Thursday, January 31, 2008

A little bit about me - Curtesy of my auntie

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE
Yes, A friend of my Nana's that was at a party where my mom was and my mom thought she was the coolest older person ever.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
When my husband passed his electrician's license Freedom from the crabby man!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
yes

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
all beef Summer sausage

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Absolutely I am awesome, I have trouble listen sometimes but if you whack me on the head I'm good.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A Lot?
Ummm.. have you been reading my blog??

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
ummm let me think..... NO

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Fruit loops (that explains alot)

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
NOPE

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Emotionally yes physically yes (although I have fragile moments )

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Mint chocolate chip

14 What. .IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Hair, boobs (who if there bigger than mine I automatically have sympathy for them)

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My ass makes my ass look big

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My friend who lives far a way

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
IF THEY ARE SO INCLINED (THAT MEANS YES)

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Dress pants, a silk shirt and suede coat

20. What are you looking forward to in 2008?
having fun with my blog www.pushingthebuggy.blogspot.com
Shameful self promotion

21. WHAT ARE YOU listening to RIGHT NOW?
Some lame radio station

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Indigo

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
FRYING BACON , ,BABIES ,APPLE PIE IN THE OVEN , Blue by Dolce and GAbbana

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My Mom because my dog threw up all over my front window (long story)

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes would like to see more of her

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Hockey

27. HAIR COLOR?
Blonde

28. EYE COLOR?
BLUE

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
NOPE

30 FAVORITE FOOD?
Pizza

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
HAPPY ENDINGS

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Harry Potter we have the set

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
brown and cream

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
SUMMER

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cherry Cheesecake

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
The Dutchess

38. Least likely to respond?
The Dutchess depending on her mood

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Pillars of the Earth (I'm an oprah book club whore)

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I work for someone else I can’t afford no freakin mouse pad

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Little Mosque on the Prairie

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
My kids talking to themselves or their toys

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Rolling stones

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Daytona beach FL

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Why yes... can't tell you or I would have to kill you

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
SW Ontario Canada

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyones

Participate if you want to !

No comments: