Thursday, May 22, 2008

1000

How exciting!
Hard to believe I have gotten 1000 hits since I started tracking my states in Feb or March. (I can't remember)

Just a quick update today as I am working like crazy to stay on top of work, since I will be off tomorrow to take the Bug to London for his Botox injection procedure. Yikes! I am so nervous for him. He seems to be good. We have talked about how he will have Jello for breakfast tomorrow and we will have to wait for a while but then it will be his turn and he will have a quick sleep and then we will be able to go home again.

If anyone has any tips on how to keep a hungry child busy please pass them on.

He can't have solids after midnight and only jello or juice until 9am and then nothing else until his procedure at 1pm!

Does anyone else think that is just crazy?

Prayers for our sanity and his are welcome.

1 comment:

Sherio said...

Hey, baby, good luck tomorrow. Please tell Bugaloo we are thinking about him - my big girl is reading a book about these two love bunnies - and one of them has his name. She was so excited when she first read it! I'll send warm happy thoughts his way tomorrow afternoon.
Take care of you. :)