Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Who needs a good snack??

My massage therapist gave me the greatest snack idea ever. I think I am addicted. I'm sure many people have known about this forever, but me I just tried it.

An apple sliced with 1 tbsp of peanut butter to dip it in. 100 calories. Satisfies my craving for salty and sweet.

YUMMY!

Try it and let me know if you like it!

You can also try almond butter, but it is way more expense than peanut butter and higher in fat so be careful.

Work totally sucked I stayed late, the kids were upset, and I still didn't get caught up boo...hiss...For more on the stuggle of mom's working and at home visit my MSSW Friend she has a great article and comments posted.

Picked up an awesome magazine today. Writer's Digest Check it out!

I feel better after Yoga.

Love it!

Have a great night!

1 comment:

jenn said...

ok i should have read this before I snacked ;) LOL I'll try it tomorrow!!!!