Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Minor Setback

Today was not even a bad day, I ate well this morning I was not even particularily hungry, however..... nothing and I repeat nothing could hold me back from eating the following.

1/2 pkg of Wine Gums
25 hersey kisses
20 ritz crackers

WTF!!???

Where did that come from that was probably like 1000 calories.

Tuesdays is my wiggy day. I don't really get a proper lunch because I have to leave work around lunch to pick up the Bug for Therapy and then I really don't get to snack on time and I also don't usually get so sneak in any exercise either.

So I guess we know what caused that.

Oh well! I guess I will try to plan a little better for next week.

PS I have gained a few pounds but lost inches, so I figure I am starting to build a little muscle mass from my running/walking workouts.

Still it sucks to see the scale going the wrong way!

1 comment:

jenn said...

Ah we're all around to slip up ;) just move forward!!!!

xoxo