Thursday, May 29, 2008

I am so MAD!

Apart from being my 2yr olds favorite book right now, this is how I feel today.

What part of writing things on the family calendar so we can plan our lives and be home for our children, to equally co-parent so one of us doesn't feel guilty all the time and our kids don't confuse the sitter for their "real home" does my insensitive husband not understand. I have only been warning him for two weeks that this is a crazy week for me and I won't be home on time hardly any night this week and he needs to arrange his jobs so he can leave on time to get home and get the kids.

I did my part last weekend preparing meals for the whole wee \k so all he had to do was heat them up and serve.

ASSHOLE has not been home until 6 every night and he left this morning saying he would be late again.

Is this some kind of crappy ploy of his to make me feel guilty for having shit to get done??? Is this a power play for him to exert his masculinity that his job is more important than mine??? Or in this particular case a haircut which is oh approximately 2 month overdue! (Can anyone say split ends!)

Whatever it is I am fucking sick of it and he can kiss my lily white ass!

Whew!

Poor children will be eating at their grandmothers tonight for the 3rd time this week, I feel guilty, but I need a hair cut my hair is starting to look like some frizzy monster and you can only tie it back in a bun or ponytail for so long before people start thinking your some kinda hardass.

Crazy busy day at work today but hopefully we (read me) will get caught up for month end. (please if there is a god or higher power, hook a girl up will ya)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

jenn said...

Men... must be in the air because yesterday i wanted to kick my husbands ass. ;)

Sending you big hugs!!!!

xoxo