Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Everything is Okay!

A quick shout out to my friend Jenn, before she has a cow and calls the cops. The Bang I heard while doing last post was indeed nothing. Just the kids screwing around in the living room and knocking the wipes container off the coffee table.

If you are interested in a well written interesting blog, be sure to check out my friend Tracey.

Went running today at lunch. It was nice in the cooler weather we have today. I didn't sweat sooooo much.

We had our TOPS weigh in yesterday and I lost 2.3 lbs, so it appears the running is working. Hopefully, I can maintain the loss into the next week. But I won't be disappointed if I don't. I already fit into a pair of capris that were tagged for donation because they were too tight when I tried them on at the beginning of April. WOOT! I am so excited.

Nothing particularly witting or interesting to say today.

I have read sTORI Telling by Tori Spelling. It was a quick read and not a bad book. But tragically I think that is because I got hooked on Tori and Dean : INN LOVE because I am mentally unstable. So take that for what it is worth.

I guess I have a better appreciation for the fact that what you see on the outside is not always how it is on the inside. This book is a great read for anyone who enjoys knowing that everybody else's problems are just like yours.

2 comments:

jenn said...

LMAO...glad to hear all is fine ;) If it was my house it would mean a trip to the ER from Benny for sure ;) LOL

AWESOME job girly!!!! 2.3lbs off is fantastic!!!

Yeah I'm mental too because I got totally hooked on that show as well ;) LOL

xoxox happy hump day! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the shoutout Shannon!