Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Ahhh! A day devoted to Mother's gotta love it.

I got to sleep in an extra hour, hubby gave me my present. I was hoping for a NIKON D80 Camera BUT I got an interior exterior detailing for my CAR! Which was still actually very sweet since two weeks ago the peanut threw up in my car and although I got it all cleaned up it could definatly use the detailing.

Then we went for brunch with my family a tradition for over 10 years now. It was so nice this year. Hubby packed for the event or didn't pack I should say. thankfully we didn't need any diapers or wipes for extra clothes. What a fucktard! Who leaves the house with out a bag and who thinks his wife is going to do it on mother's day! Doink!

Then we went home for a little rest before going to my BIL house for Mother's day /birthday dinner.

Thank fully again, both kids napped and were relatively great for the evening. The peanut only flipped out once.

We are so blessed to have two great families who love us and support us. Hubby has 3 brothers and I have to say I always got along with my Sis-in=laws and my relationship with each of the brothers keeps growing as we get to know each other more each year.

My sisters husband is an awesome guy even though he can be a fucktard now and again. And my brother has been truly blessed to find a gal that his mom and sisters LOVE and she still is strong woman who can stand her ground with my brother.

I LOVE my Family all of them the crazy NUTS!

1 comment:

jenn said...

I LAUGHED out loud at the second paragraph about your hubby there! OMG how true! Men.. lol

glad you had a good day!

xoxo