Thursday, May 8, 2008

Running - Sucks!

As some of you know I have been attempting to move my FAT ASS more in an attempt lose a few LBs of the old caboose.

I cleaned up my eating habits and dropped a few pounds but I can't live on what I have been eating and NOT drinking. HOLY Give a girl a BEER will ya!

So.... In order to partake in the occasional beverage I have started moving. I hooked up with a girl that I work with who used to be part of the running club that we had a work. We are both whiners and complainers but we don't take that shit from anyone else, so it works... we whine, we complain and then we call each other sissys, and nancy pants (no offence to the Nancy's out there)and tell each other to move your ASS.
We decided that we would walk and then attempt a running program as it is the only way we feel we can cancel out the BEER.

So I went to the Running Room and bought these. Well not exactly, mine are Wave Rider 10's which is probably why I was able to get them for $96.00 instead of 149.99.

I hate to admit it but I do feel better since we have started our little program. The running really does clear the clutter from my head and I feel stronger and the 3 flights of stairs at work are no longer my arch nemisis.

We run at lunch so it doesn't impact the rest of my day to much.

I hate to say it but it seems like it is working.

1 comment:

jenn said...

Hey good for you! I've been doing the same thing (because I WILL NOT give up Martinis hehe)

My pages... those ones are 8.5x11 and I do scrap 12x12 and some 8x8. My montreal album is a mixture of those sizes... its kinda cool. Drop by and I'll show you! The little mini book was a 4x4 album :)
xo
j