Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mudpuppies

What a weekend. It was so cold but so very worth it.

The Bug made it 2 city blocks on his own. His whole therapy team was there to cheer him on. then we put him in a stroller and we made it the rest of the 3km.

We managed to raise just under $1,100.oo so exciting.

Not a lot of time to post today but I know some will be interested in our results.

the best part of the whole day was at the finish line when your done and you return your microchip. We received a participant medal and I thought the Bug was going to explode with pride. (so were we)

I let him wear it all day and that night when he got into bed he handed it to me and said, "Be careful, it is very special". .... Trust me buddy I know how special it is.

Love my life!

1 comment:

jenn said...

awwww I'm so proud of him and you guys!!!! Awesome my friend!!! WTG!!!! I had tears in my eyes reading this!!!!