Friday, February 1, 2008

SNOW SNOW and more SNOW

Well they were calling for a snow storm and all the predictions are coming true.

It was't too bad this morning at 5:30 when the dog woke me up with an upset stomach. (Due to an overindulgence of paper mache glue, for which had to force peroxide down his throat to induce vomiting, which ocurred an hour later all over our front bow window...I digress) So it was mildly snowing.

Hubby was getting ready for work and I was going back to bed even if it was for another hour. I LOVE my sleep. When I woke at 6:45 we had about an inch maybe a bit more and in the next hour we got double that. The schools are closed even our universities, which in the 22 years my BIL has worked there they have only close 2 times.

At 7:30 after talking with hubby who said the roads were bad and he would be home early. (we are expecting freezing rain too) I pulled the pin and called into work, yet again to say I was warning the OPP warnings and not travelling on the highway.

I'm not worried about my driving just the other 5000 people I commute with daily who can't drive worth a shit!

So me and the kidlets are dressed in our cosy clothes and hanging out. I'm sure there will be a few posts today.

2 comments:

jenn said...

Love the blog dear! I blog too..you can link to it through my comment :) I'm home too. Kids are working on valentine day cards :) All my clients but one canceled for today..so such is life! lol

Jodi @ blog-o-licious said...

i heard about your snowy weather on the news today. i can't even imagine how bad it is. it better not be like that at the end of the month when i go to toronto for meetings!