Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Block

Oh No I've got it! I really don't know what to post about today!

I seem to be scrambling a little bit. but isn't that always the way when you are away for a few days. I still need to load my photos from the weekend, which are mostly of my friends and not of any of the creative activity that went on, maybe I will have a chance to photograph some of my work tonight.

I have meetings up the hi-wa-zoo this week so the blog may be a little lame and a little short this week.

I have a massage tonight, which I am hoping will restore my brain, since its been running trying to remember everything I have to do this week. then we have our finance guy coming over to talk about RRSP room. Tomorrow we have therapy and YOGA. Thursday I have school council meeting and Friday so far no plans! Thank Goodness!

I have my FAT club weigh in today. We will see how much I have to pay for my cinnamon bun transgressions over the weekend. As long as I haven't gained back all 3.5 pounds I will be okay with the results.

When I look back, I did eat alot of carbs, but I tried to balance that with Fruit at every meal and the only junk I had was 3 cinnamon buns (big ones) so maybe, just maybe, I didn't gain anything. Wouldn't that be awesome.

So I guess I am not that stuck after all.

Now I must go update my business websitehere because I feel the motivation to give it another go. I have helped alot of people preserve their memories and precious photos and somehow I feel stronger that this work is not done.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

jenn said...

We need to get together and scrapbook :)

xo