Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Meet my Arch Nemisis - TRAFFIC

Oye!

For once I actually left the house early today. - First Mistake.

My usual 20-30 min trip to work - 1 hour 10 minutes

Thank you very much!

How did I pass the time - Heavy Metal and reading the 4 Agreements (for my spiritual enlightment) and so that I didn't get out of my car and kick the crap out of the lady infront of me who I let in line because I felt sorry for her (second mistake) who wanted to turn left instead of right and took up both lanes to do so. Oh can I add that she was a little shy! It took four yes FOUR cars stopping to let her in before she found a kind soul she felt she could trust and finally made her effin lefty turn so I could proceed on my way!

Oye!

2 comments:

Allie said...

thanks for stopping by...checking out your blog...other people's lives seem so interesting eh?
Have a good one
Allie

jenn said...

LOL Where do you work??? That was an adventure dear!