Sunday, February 3, 2008

The dirty rotten toffee eating hag

Today I bundled the kidlets up and we went outside to play, we finished shovelling our drive way and slide down the snow hill in our cul de sac. We were outside for more than an hour and a half. I love days like this when the temp is just nice that you can stay outside until the snow soaks your whole snowsuit. So here I sit with everyone down for a nap with a nice cup of Creme Carmel tea and my computer. Hopefully catching up on a little work form our friday snow day before everyone wakes up

Friday night hubby went out with a few friends for drinks at the local pub. I stayed home and sacked on the couch with a bag of chips some dip and a beer to watch "What Not to Wear." I had a minor out of body experience and said to myself; "Self, you can't do this or your ass will look like a MAC truck."

So on Saturday I declared (to myself) that I will not eat after 7pm anymore! I think this is a good rule because honestly its like staying out at the bar after 1pm - NOTHING GOOD CAN COME FROM IT!

So now I have declared it to you - SO IT IS WRITTEN SO IT SHALL BE DONE!

I may not lose any weight but hopefully I won't gain any either. Otherwise I am afraid I will have a moment like a lady on one of the blogs that I follow:

A recent visit to Big Mama produced this GEM.

She has been endulging herself with her favorite treat and has decided that she needs to do something about it.

When we finally arrived back home I decided I needed to continue to pay the toffee piper and did about forty lunges on the back porch and then some stomach crunches. I say “some” because I lost count about the time I started crying from the pain.


At that point my legs and abdominal muscles let me know that I am a dirty, rotten, toffee-eating hag and they would like to go live on someone else’s body.

Read the post in it's entirety on her site listed above. I LOVE IT!

Lest we all turn in to toffee eating hags!

No comments: