Wednesday, February 20, 2008

TOPS, Job Hunt, Scrapbooking

Okay!

TOPS update:
Not bad, despite pizza and beer blowout the 3 hours of bowling seems to do some good! Even though I had a mini hersey kiss breakdown on Sunday I still managed to lose 1.5lbs. I was very excited. It gave me renewed confidence to keep going with my new habits.

Job Hunt:
Recruiting agency are Fucktards (borrowed from Minivan Mom) they did not listen to their client who was in a hurry to fill the position, they gave them some lame line "to do it properly we need some time" so the company filled the position already. I am so Pissed! I had figured out what company it was, my hubby said I should go in and introduce myself as a potential candidate, but I didn't want to push my luck or piss off the staffing agency. DUH! Now I have lost a perfect position.

So Pissed. Damn Fucktards!

Scrapbooking:

So looking forward to my weekend away. I am not prepared, but I have all day friday to pack so I am hopeful. I still have about 100 photos to print off which I have to do tonight if I want them to all be totally dry by the weekend.

I can't wait until we can afford a laptop so I can start doing some digital scrapbooking to make my life a little easier. I will never give up the paper but it would be nice to do some on the computer.

I have a request to post some layouts after my weekend I will have to see how the creative juices are flowing.

How about a quote from Doris Banks in Houston, Texas that I found in a book I am reading called How to Ask for and get Money, Fulfillment and Advancement by Tory Johnson and Robyn Freedman Spizman.,

"I've learned that help rarely falls into our laps, You have to be willing to recognize that you need it, then you have to muster the confidence to ask for it."

No comments: