Friday, February 15, 2008

Why or Why ! and Happy Because

Why oh Why....

does my son poop his pants just as the bus is pulling up to our house.

Why oh Why...

does he not stay still as I try to change him and he gets poop on his clothes, the carpet and his shoes.

Why oh Why...

was I aggravated with him and he went to school knowing mommy was aggravated

Why oh Why...

does my mom, who is supposed to look after my kids today have a raging cold and can't come.

Why oh Why....

do I have too much work to day and not enough time to do it in.

Why oh Why....

Have I not heard from my staffing agency yet about interview for cool job closer to my shambles of a home

Why oh Why.... WHO KNOWS BUT IF I KEEP THIS UP THE PAGE WILL BE FULL.

HAPPY BECAUSE...
Grandparents are coming to cover for sick Mom
Grandparents will spoil great grandchildren rotten!
It's a beautiful (crisp) day and the sun is shining
It's Friday
It's a long weekend
I only have a 3 day work week next week

Yeah!

1 comment:

jenn said...

(((HUGS))) and enjoy your long weekend!!!!!!!

xo