Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Family Day - TOPS - Scrapbooking and Job hunt

We received a new Provincial holiday this year from our Premier Dalton McGuinty. Family Day was yesterday Feb 18th and will fall on the third Monday of February every year.

I myself was happy for the holiday because the weather sucked and I didn't want to go out anyway. The kids are coming down with a cold so we were only outside for a brief moment in time before they were complaining, their noses were running and we were not enjoying our time as a FAMILY.

We had dinner with Nonna and Nonno and watched some movies, all in all a good Family day!

TOPS blow out. Well first I have to say that I went bowling on the weekend for 3 hours and that was alot of exercise! But the 2 lite beers and slice of ooey gooey pizza after 9pm was probably not a good choice. But it tasted good. I did some stretching and some crunches, bugaloo helped by sitting on my stomach (to provide resistance?) Also some push-ups (if that's what you call flopping around on the floor) and a few lunges, which after the bowling really hurt.

We'll see how the weigh in goes today but I'm not holding out too much hope at this point. I just hope to maintain my loss from last week and not gain anything back.

I am trying to get ready for a huge scrapbooking retreat that I am co-hosting this weekend. I am a consultant for Creative Memories (in my spare time ha)and me and another consultant are hosting a retreat weekend for about 45 people, so I have to pack all my SHIT and make a list of my inventory and blah blah blah. But it will be fun and I know I will sell alot of stock and get a few orders and that will feed my own scrapbook addiction as well as feed the children so it's all good. You can check out my CM website here.

I haven't here back from my recruiting agency yet. I love how things are always a rush and then you have to wait a week to get an interview. So I sent a follow up today and hopefully I will get an interview sometime this week.

I think that's all for now! I'm on a short week because of the holiday, therapy afternoon and a scheduled vacation day because of the retreat so I hope to put in a few extra hours to get some actual WORK done.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

jenn said...

who knew..something else we have in common...scrapbooking ;) lol Have fun dear!!!! Post some of your layouts afterwards!
xo
j