Saturday, February 9, 2008

Saturday Morning Post - Fat Club update

So here we are.

Coffee in hand, Laundry in, children playing.....

I have to admit that I don't have much to say today I think I am having a blogger block.

Or it could be the deprivation of junk food and beer that is clouding my mind and I can't seem to have a coherent thought.

I am hungry... It's not that I am starving myself because I am not. I am actually eating more calories, just better quality food. I actually feel better, I have not had that tired feeling in the morning. When I open my eyes I am actually ready to wake up, not get in a full blown argument with myself about why 7 mins will make me feel so much better.

But I am hungry, I just want a handful of chips or a cookie.

So yesterday on Day 4 of this new Fat Club plan. I broke down and bought one of those cookie packs from our vending machine at work. Two Oatmeal Raisin cookies never tasted so good! It did the trick though for the rest of the afternoon, atleast I could concentrate on work and not be obsessed about food.

I think its the not eating after 7pm that's killing me. I am going to bed hungry every night.

The Pay off - already a pair of my pants that have always fit tight, went on a little smoother today. Now I haven't worn them since before Christmas because I knew I would not be able to get into them over Christmas.

So I know this will be good for me (and the extra 15lbs I need to get rid of) and my heart health.

Viva FAT CLUB!

No comments: