Thursday, February 7, 2008

SNOW is getting on my last nerve

Hey ya'll

It is 10am. I just finished shovelling out the school bus to take my sone to school.

Is it a beautiful day yes! But not if you live in my cul de sac which is completey snowed in with the promised 15-20 cm of SNOW.

My back is killing me.

Now I have to try to get my car out of here. Unfortunately I was not so smart and my car is facing the wrong way so I will have to back out of my driveway on the cul de sac which has been totally obliterated by everyone else in the free world trying to get out of here.

I am so afraid that my little PT cruiser will get stuck. As we all know as soon as I get stuck the plow will come and I will be forever hated. AMEN.

Therefore I will wait to get my little guy off the bus at 11:30 and shovel out the bus again and wait until 12 till the plow comes and then go to work and wok until 7 tonight. Hoping that we have no more snow in the forecast.

Yippee for me.

Hope your day is going better than mine.

1 comment:

jenn said...

PT cruiser!! that rocks! lol

We pay a guy to blow out our driveway in town here...he was here at 4:30am!!! lol but at least I could get out I guess! The plow just went by ...again... off to shovel that :)

xo