Wednesday, February 6, 2008

SNOW DAY! - again!

Oh Crap!

They cancelled the buses but the school is open, however The Bug is complaining he has a cold and doesn't want to go.

When I drop him off I'm not sure how long it will take me to get to work (considering yesterdays drive) then I will have to turn around and come back to get him at 11:15. So I am opting out of work today. I have a few things I can do to get in a few hours.

Today was a 1/2 day for me as the bug and I have therapy this afternoon anyway so technically I am only losing a half day!

I just feel so damn guilty. It's not like I am even behind or anything I have been able to keep up and almost everything is meeting deadlines. I have just never missed so much work in my life.

It was easier when my office was downtown, but now that we have moved to the industrial area at the other end of town. I have trouble risking life and limb for the drive on the highway in really crappy weather. Does that make me a pussy!

I have two small kids that need their mom, I think not!

I wil try not to feel so guilty today!
Shannon

2 comments:

jenn said...

Hey your life is more then any job!!! I don't blame I hate driving in this snow!!! Wonder if we're getting a snow day tomorrow??? lol oh man its really snowing out there!!!!!

have a good one :)
cheers

jenn said...

Hey you its now thursday...safe drive into work today!!! Its not bad out just looks really snow covered!!! :) Happy thursday!